The Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Vintage Reissue was designed for rock, country or blues players that want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig. The full, snappy guitar tones heard on many famous recordings from Memphis to Abbey Road were made using the Deluxe amp.
Features include dual 6V6 Groove Tubes output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12 inch 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
65 Deluxe Reverb Blonde/Wheat Ltd Edition Features
- Blonde vinyl covering
- Wheat grille cloth
- Jensen P12Q Speaker
- A very limited number of this finish being produced
- 22 watts into 8 Ohms
- 12-inch, 8 Ohm Jensen C-12K speaker
- Dual channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Tube driven Fender Reverb
- Tube Vibrato
- Two-button footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato on/off
- Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth