Since 1987, musicians all over the world have come to know the playing comfort and unique sound of the SR bass. This year’s lineup includes the Ibanez SR300L Left Handed Electric Bass Guitars which includes a wide array of options sure to fit just about any style of music. With 3-band EQ and its newly developed Mid-Frequency Select switch, or the Style Sweeper 3-band EQ controls, the SR basses can produce any sound you require.
The Ibanez SR300L has lightweight, balanced comfort-contoured bodies and thinner necks than traditional basses for effortless fretwork. The beautiful 5 piece Maple/Rosewood necks on the SR300L model offers durability, playability and tone and the Ibanez EXF passive pickups are contoured for well-balanced string response.
The Ibanez SR bucked the trends back in 1987, introducing a neck that was thin and fast, not clubby and thick. Players responded immediately and the SR Revolution had begun. 20-plus years later, the now-ubiquitous SR continues its evolution, with Bartolini pickups, new finishes and many new models that cover the entire price spectrum, allowing bassists of every level to enjoy the precision and comfort of the SR.
Ibanez SR300L Features:
- Sleek and comfortable 5 piece maple and rosewood neck
- Comfortable arched body, back and top and new high-output Ibanez EXF pickups for well-balanced tone
- Style Sweeper 3-band EQ can dial in precise frequencies and the tilted output jack on the arched top allows for unobtrusive cord placement
- Comfortable arched top and agathis body
- Easy-access 9V battery box, powering a Style Sweeper EQ
- Balanced tone and sound among each string