The Jackson SL2Q Pro Soloist Electric Guitar is Sleek and fast! Featuring an alder body with a striking quilt maple top, 3-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed oil finish, compound-radius this Soloist uses an ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha inlays for a great look and feel. The direct-mount Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 and SH-1 ’59 humbucking pickups use 3-way toggle switching and are further enhanced for lead players by the Floyd Rose bridge.
Jackson SL2Q Pro Soloist Electric Guitar Features
- Alder Soloist Body with Quit Maple Top
- 3 Piece Maple Speed Neck
- 24 Fret, Ebony Fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 and '59 SH1N Humbucking Pickups
- Recessed Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Includes Dunlop Straplocks