The all-tube Marshall DSL100H Dual Super Lead Guitar Amplifier Head is a twin-channel monster with the same exact tube compliment and feature set as the iconic Marshall DSL100, with a few upgrades. A Resonance control as opposed to the original's fixed Deep switch gives total control of exactly how much low-end girth you want to add. Studio-quality, digital Reverb instead of spring. Lastly, a rear-panel Pentode/Triode switch has been added to drop the amp's output power to 50-Watts.
Marshall DSL100H Dual Super Lead Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 100 Watt Head
- 2 Channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) With Independent Volume/Gain Controls Clean/Crunch Modes for Classic Gain Channel
- Lead1/Lead2 Modes for Ultra Gain Channel
- EL34 Valve Power Stage
- Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Controls
- Tone Shift Button
- Variable Resonance Control
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- 2 Custom Voiced Digital Reverb Controls (one for each channel)
- Footswitch Included (for channel change and reverb on/off)
- Speaker Outputs For 4/8/16 Ohm Speaker Cabinets
The DSL100’s footswitchable Classic Gain and Ultra Channels each boast two modes - Clean/Crunch and Lead 1/Lead 2 respectively. These will take you from Plexi-style, pristine clean to Marshall JCM800 snarl, hot-rodded 2203, high gain lead and all points in-between. The flexibility of the shared 5-way EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass, Resonance and Presence) section is increased further by a Mid-Shift button - perfect for modern metal brutality.
A Series FX loop on the rear panel (bypassable via an on/off switch) adds to the Marshall DSL100H head's professional flexibility, as does the Pentode (Full Power)/Triode (Half Power) switch which drops the power-amp's output to 50-Watts. It also changes the amp's tonal character as Triode mode produces a smoother, less aggressive sound.