The Schecter Blackjack SLS Solo-6 Left Handed Electric Guitar has been built with the aggressive, metal-stylized player in mind and yields a wide array of articulate rock, jazz, and heavy tones. The Blackjack SLS Solo-6 features ultra slim satin-finished 25.5 inch scale maple neck. Its smooth 24-fret ebony fingerboard is set-in with an extreme ultra-access neck joint that allows for playing comfort and ease of access to the upper frets. The lightweight Mahogany body is also slimmer than their standard Schecter counterparts.
The Schecter Blackjack SLS Solo-6 Left Handed Electric Guitar includes Schecter Locking Tuners that feature a locking screw pin to lock the string into place for greater tuning stability. Details include a 19:1 gear ratio allowing for precise fine tuning adjustments. The SLS two Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackout pickups capture the tone that players want in an active design using balanced inputs. The result is 12dB to 14dB less noise, plus more lows, highs, and output.
Schecter Blackjack SLS Solo-6 Left Handed Electric Guitar Features
- Locking Tuners feature locking screw pin to lock string into place for greater tuning stability
- Ebony neck has a tremendous amount of percussive overtones in the pick attack
- Black Outs capture the tone that players want in an active design using balanced inputs
- 3 piece maple neck can withstand the test of time
- Satin finish neck for lightning fast playing above and below the 12th fret
- Ultra Thin neck profile
- Ultra Access neck joint shape for easier access to the last frets