Taylor 514CEN Grand Auditorium Nylon Acoustic Electric wCase
With its Mahogany back and sides and Western Red Cedar top, the Taylor 514CE-N Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar yields a breathy midrange and a wonderful balance of warmth, clarity and complexity. This refined nylon string 514CE-N features a laser-engraved Deco Diamond inlay scheme, faux tortoise shell binding, and a dark body stain that honors mahogany’s enduring heritage.
Taylor 514CE-N Classical Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Mahogany back and sides and Western Red Cedar top for a balanced, clear tone
- ES-N under saddle pickup is customized for the nylon-string voice
- Deco Diamond inlays on the Ebony fingerboard give an elegant look
- Grand Auditorium body shape project the nylon string tone beautifully
- Classical Gold tuners with Synthetic Ivory Buttons
Like the ES-T, The ES-N is a single-source, under-saddle transducer, but the preamp design and tone controls were customized to complement the nylon-string voice. Taylor’s standard ES control knobs enable plenty of tone-shaping and preserve the natural design aesthetic. This system makes the 514CE-N a very versatile classical acoustic electric guitar.