The DynAudio BM5A MKII speakers provide accuracy, clarity, and deliver a punch well above their weight so you can expect improved levels of performance. New features on the BM5A MKII monitor include handmade drivers that offer the best in quality and accuracy. The woofer offers longer excursions and stays linear longer, resulting in a cleaner, tighter bass response. With the DynAudio BM5A MKII powered studio monitor, expect nothing less than better monitoring across the entire frequency range.
Dynaudio BM5A MKII Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- 2-way active nearfield monitor
- Handcrafted aluminum drivers
- Smooth and accurate HF waveguide
- 2-channel, 90W transient power (2x50W RMS)
- 117dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 48Hz-21 kHz
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters
- Bass reflex cabinet with radius edges on front baffle
- 7 inch woofer: aluminum frame, 1-piece thermo-formed MSP cone, and 75mm pure aluminum-wire voice coil, extended excursion
- 1 inch high resolution soft dome tweeter: rear chamber, magnetic fluid-cooled design with precision soft waveguide
- Amplifier power-Tweeter: 50 watts; Woofer: 50 watts (90W Transient handling)
The louder and more accurate bass of the Dynaudio BM5A MKII powered studio monitor is matched at the top end with a high-resolution, soft-dome tweeter that delivers unparalleled response. The added waveguide ensures less acoustical reflections and a more accurate sweet spot for listeners, resulting in a much better monitoring experience.
Dynaudio acoustics matched the drivers perfectly to the BM5A MKII's custom-designed dual amps to deliver maximum 117dB SPL while maintaining extraordinary sensitivity, resulting in a louder, cleaner, and more accurate sound.
The DynAudio BM5A MKII monitor's three integrated analog room filters provide adjustment and compensation of the acoustical monitor placement at both low, mid, and high frequencies e.g. adjusting for bass boost at corner or wall placement as well as for potential high-frequency console reflections.