Egnater Armageddon Guitar Amplifier Head
High gain tube tone without the noise! The Egnater Armageddon Guitar Amplifier Head is a 120 watt, 3 channel, fully MIDI capable, metal amp with the ISP Decimator built-in! 4 premium 6L6 power tubes and 6 hand-selected 12AX7 pre-amp tubes fuel this goliath of an amp. The Egnater Armageddon head's 3 distinct channels take you from pristine open clean to extreme high-gain metal crunch. Egnater’s signature Tight and Bright voicing switches on each channel custom tailor the low and high end response.
Egnater Armageddon Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 120-Watt All Tube Head
- Selectable Full / Half Power
- Built in ISP Decimator G-String Noise Reduction with Threshold Control
- Independent Reverb for Each Channel with ‘Spillover’
- Included Seven Button Footswitch Connects Via a Standard XLR Cable
- Simple Bias Adjust with External Test Points
- XLR Cabinet Emulating Line / Record Output
- Buffered Effects Loop with Send and Return Levels
- MIDI In and Thru with External Setup Switches
The Egnater Armageddon's built in ISP Decimator G-String offers complete noise reduction without sacrificing an ounce of tone and can be turned ON and OFF via the footswitch. The master midrange controls fine tune the mid cut or boost while reverb can be adjusted independently per channel. The Armageddon amp head is designed to integrate seamlessly into any MIDI rig. A seven button footswitch and heavy duty cover are included.
Decimator G-String Noise Reduction from ISP Technologies
The Egnater Armageddon head has a built-in Decimator G-String which provides the latest generation in high performance noise reduction technology. Unlike traditional noise gates, the Decimator G-String provides patented technology with level detectors that track the guitar signal directly. With the Decimator G-String activated you can set the threshold and no matter what level of guitar signal, the Decimator G-String will track perfectly without any side effects.