The Egnater Rebel 30 212 All Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier adds a whole new level of flexibility and tone-shaping power. This 2x12 inch 30-watt all-tube, 2-channel combo features Egnater’s unique TUBE MIX knob, giving you access to an incredible variety of tones, from American to British and all points in between.
Channel 1 delivers rich cleans with controls for volume, treble and bass. Channel 2 dishes out powerful, touch-responsive overdrive with treble, middle and bass EQ, as well as a wide-range gain knob that takes you from growl to scream. Both channels feature Egnater’s signature BRIGHT and TIGHT switches and each channel has its own WATTS knob so you can access both low-wattage crunch and serious clean headroom, or any combination you choose.
Egnater Rebel 30 212 All Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- 30-Watt All-Tube 2 x 12 inch Combo
- Variable Wattage Control From 1w to 30 w On Each Channel
- Tube Mix Blends 6V6 and EL84 Power Tubes
- Clean Channel: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Overdrive Channel: Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches On Each Channel
- Individual Reverb Level for Each Channel with 'Spillover'
- Footswitch for Channel Select and Reverb On/Off
- Buffered Effects Loop
- Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch Cabinet Voiced Line / Recording Output
- Speaker Mute Mode for Silent Recording
- 1 x Celestion Vintage-30 and 1 x Egnater Elite-80 Speaker by Celestion
- Side Handles and Detachable Casters
- Rugged Birch Consturction
- 100V / 115V / 230V Voltage Selector
- Heavy Duty Cover Included
The Rebel 30 212’s specially designed and easily accessible back panel holds more welcome surprises, such as independent REVERB controls for each channel and a tone-preserving series effects loop. A speaker-emulated line out lets you go directly to the board live or in the studio. Set the standby switch to ‘Silent Record’ for great direct-recorded tones that spare both your ears and your neighbors. And the easy-access chassis makes swapping tubes quick and painless. A dual-function footswitch for channel selection and reverb on/off is included.