The Egnater Tweaker 40 Guitar Amplifier Head is packed with the features 'Tweakers' have been asking for.
The Tweaker 40 head offers the classic tonal characteristics of the original Tweaker with more than double the power, 6L6 tubes and two independent channels each with an expanded set of Tweaker switches.
We're All Tweakers!
The Tweaker 40 features 11 on-board 'Tweaker' switches which provide a wide range of vintage tones from ultra pristine cleans to over saturated leads. Use the USA/AC/BRIT switch to dial in your choice of American, British or VX EQ. The Hot/Clean selector takes you on a journey from low to high gain while the Vintage/Modern switch transforms the Tweaker 40's feel from classic rock to modern edge. The Mid Cut switch sculpts the critical midrange while Egnater's signature tight and bright switches let you shape the low and high-end.
Egnater Tweaker 40 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 40-watt All-Tube Head
- Bass, Middle and Treble Controls
- AC, British or American Voicing Switch
- Two Channels with Independent:
- Volume and Gain
- Tight and Bright Voicing Switches
- Vintage / Modern Amp Voicing Switch
- Clean / Hot Gain Selector
- Mid Cut Switch
- Buffered Effects Loop with Level Selector
- Footswitch for Channel Select and Effects Loop