Electro Voice ETX-15P Powered PA Speaker
With state-of-the-art components and innovative features, the ETX-15P powered PA speaker by Electro Voice is ideal for almost any touring or installed live sound application! A remarkable 2,000 watts of power is provided by the highly efficient Class-D amp with integrated DSP. The two way design of the loudspeaker includes a 15-inch woofer and 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver. The ETX-15P is ideal for venues, rental companies, musicians and DJs!
Electro Voice ETX-15P Powered PA Speaker Features
- High-sensitivity 15-inch woofer and 1.25-inch compression driver with linear frequency response and high power handling
- 2,000 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management to work in high temperatures
- Eight mounting points for permanent installations
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-15P
- Forward-placed waveguide helps physically time-align the LF and HF transducers
- Placing the port under the waveguide minimizes distortion and standing waves in the speaker
- System DSP presets support easy setup via selections for type of use, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- Boundary compensation filters mean it will sounds the same whether it is used as a floor monitor, on a tripod or suspended from a ceiling
- User-adjustable features include delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric EQ, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- Handles, pole cups and amplifier chassis are die cast aluminum, not plastic
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
The low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure houses unique new features that set the speaker apart. Intelligent technology and innovative industrial design provide truly spectacular results. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality at the highest SPLs.
Intelligent technology, innovative design
EV’s FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity while advanced limiter algorithms allow for independent peak and thermal transducer protection. The LCD screen provides easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control.