Electro Voice ETX-18SP Powered PA Subwoofer
If you need a professional-grade, powerful 18-inch active sub for touring or installed sound, look no further than the ETX-18SP! Electro Voice designed this powered PA subwoofer with 1,800 watts of Class-D power, integrated DSP and a top-end 18-inch woofer for an incredible sound and the power needed for almost any mid to large venue.
Electro Voice ETX-18SP Powered PA Sub Features
- High-sensitivity 18-inch woofer for extended low frequency response
- 1,800 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient
- DSP preset for a ‘true cardioid’ performance across the full operating bandwidth
- Amp features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-18SP
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX two-way models
- Removable casters for easy transport
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a host of unique new features that set ETX apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers, high-powered Class-D amplifiers and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Intelligent technology, innovative design
EV’s FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms in the ETX-18SP sub provide independent peak and thermal transducer protection. An LCD screen allows for easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.