Incredible full-range audio is what the ETX-35P is all about! Electro Voice designed the ETX series with the goal to provide sound professionals with the most advanced portable powered loudspeakers available. The ETX-35P delivers thanks to 2,000 watts of ultra-efficient Class-D power with built in DSP, plus a 3-way configuration with a 15-inch woofer, 6.5-inch MF driver and 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a host of features that set ETX apart including EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP. These components all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Electro Voice ETX-35P 3-Way Powered PA Speaker Features
Intelligent technology, innovative design
- High-sensitivity 15-inch woofer, 6.5-inch MF driver and 1.25-inch compression driver with linear frequency response
- 2,000 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient
- Amp features blower-controlled thermal management to work in high temperatures
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-35P
- Forward-placed waveguide helps physically time-align the LF and HF transducers
- Placing the port under the waveguide minimizes distortion and standing waves in the speaker
- System DSP presets support easy setup via selections for type of use, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- User-adjustable features include delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric EQ, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
EV’s FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
Complete full-function DSP control via a single-knob interface. LCD screen for easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.