Get more wireless for your money with the Electro Voice R300HD Handheld Wireless Microphone System. Unique features like One-Touch ClearScan and EZsync make the R300 quicker and easier to set up and use than any other similarly priced wireless system, while its rack-mountable metal receiver, sturdy handheld transmitter, and remote-mountable antennas are of a build and performance quality usually reserved for the highest-end professional products.
Electro Voice R300HD Handheld Wireless System Features
- ClearScan lets you find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync for infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack-mount ears and front-mount antenna cables
With a sleek, low-profile design and durable construction, the R300 receiver system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19-inch equipment rack. Its simple controls and easy-to-read display are designed to provide the ultimate in user-friendly operation. Rack-mount kits and front-mount antenna cables are available for professional installation. For applications with up to four receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
HT-300 Handheld Transmitter
The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use while being comfortable in the hand. The unit’s PL22 dynamic microphone capsule offers the perfect all-around solution for speaking, singing, and emcees. The PL22’s cardioid pickup pattern rejects surrounding noise, helping to control feedback while still allowing an experienced vocalist to work
Proven at the highest level of touring and trusted in thousands of installations around the world, Electro-Voice’s industry-leading ClearScan system scans through the R300’s 32 preset channels and selects the clearest channel – all with the touch of a single button. In an increasingly challenging RF world, ClearScan gives you the confidence to go wireless without worry, ensuring noise-free operation and the longest operating range.
Matching the R300’s transmitter and receiver frequencies is also as simple as the touch of a button. EZsync uses infrared technology to set the transmitter to the correct frequency, confirming operation in one automatic step. Error-free wireless setup has never been easier.
Electro Voice R300HD Handheld Wireless System Specifications
- Frequency Range (RF):
- A Band 618 – 634MHz
- B Band 678 – 694 MHz
- Number of Channels: 32
- Modulation: +/- 40 kHz
- Diversity: Antenna
- RF Sensitivity: < 1.0 µV for 12 dB SINAD
- Image Rejection: > 55dB
- Squelch: Tone Code plus Amplitude
- Power Requirements: 12 - 16 VDC, 500mA max
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 1.72 x 7.8 x 8.0 inches / 43 x 206 x 210 mm
- Frequency Response: 80 – 18kHz +/- 2dB
- Balanced Output: 20 dBV (max at 40 kHz deviation)
- Unbalanced Output: Adjustable 8 mV to 0.755V RMS
- Distortion: < 1.0%, 0.4% typical (ref 1kHz, 40kHz deviation)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100dB A Weighted
- Dynamic Range: > 95dB
- Radiated Output: 8 mW typical
- Microphone Head: PL22 Dynamic
- Power Requirements: Two AA Batteries
- Battery Life: > 14 hours with AA Alkaline Typical
- Antenna: Internal Proprietary
- Dimensions: 10.57 inches / 26.7 cm Long
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
Note: All of the wireless systems that AMS sells comply with the FCC guidelines and regulations.We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.