Get more wireless for your money with the Electro Voice R300L Lapel Wireless Microphone System. Unique features like One-Touch ClearScan and EZsync make the R300 quicker and easier to set up and use than any other similarly priced wireless system, while its rack-mountable metal receiver, sturdy metal bodypack transmitter, and remote-mountable antennas are of a build and performance quality usually reserved for the highest-end professional products.
Electro Voice R300L Lapel Wireless System Features
- ClearScan lets you find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync for infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- ULM18 Lapel mic with directional pick up pattern for reduced feedback
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- Bodypack with TA4 connector – compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and head-worn microphones for easy upgrades
- 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack-mount ears and front-mount antenna cables
With a sleek, low-profile design and durable construction, the R300 receiver system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19-inch equipment rack. Its simple controls and easy-to-read display are designed to provide the ultimate in user-friendly operation. Rack-mount kits and front-mount antenna cables are available for professional installation. For applications with up to four receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
The BP-300 is an all-new metal bodypack transmitter that is rugged, compact, and easy to use. Using two AA batteries for 14 hours of use, the BP-300 is one of the most economical transmitters available for day-to-day operation. The unit’s mute function keeps the RF signal live while muting the audio, protecting your channel and preventing noise in the audio system. A TA4 connector allows the unit to be used with any Electro-Voice lapel or head-worn microphone.
Proven at the highest level of touring and trusted in thousands of installations around the world, Electro-Voice’s industry-leading ClearScan system scans through the R300’s 32 preset channels and selects the clearest channel – all with the touch of a single button. In an increasingly challenging RF world, ClearScan gives you the confidence to go wireless without worry, ensuring noise-free operation and the longest operating range.
Matching the R300’s transmitter and receiver frequencies is also as simple as the touch of a button. EZsync uses infrared technology to set the transmitter to the correct frequency, confirming operation in one automatic step. Error-free wireless setup has never been easier.