The Electro Voice RE2 UHF Headset Wireless Microphone System
brings sophisticated professional features to an affordable price point. The EV RE2 wireless headset is a completely programmable frequency agile system with one-touch Auto-ClearScan, operates over 28MHz (6 TV channels), plus XLR Mic or Line level outputs.
The included Electro Voice RE97Tx is an Ultra-low profile, omnidirectional, condensor headworn microphone that weighs only 0.6oz and is designed for use with standard EV and Telex belt packs. The RE97Tx is intended for spoken word use such as Houses of Worship, Corporate AV, Theatre, Fixed Install, and other venues where a full-range, natural, well-balanced sound is required.
Electro Voice RE2 UHF Receiver Features
Electro Voice RE2 UHF Transmitter Features
- One touch Auto-ClearScan finds the clearest channel in the clearest group in seconds
- 1,112 possible frequencies so it will always find a clear channel
- Backlit LCD displays the Group, Channel, Frequency, transmitter battery level, diversity operation, and RF and Audio signal level meters
- Balanced XLR audio output for Mic or Line level signals and a quarter inch line level jack
- Fourth generation Secure-phase diversity and advanced audio circuits provides maximum range and pro sound quality
- Unique Guitar setting turns a standard receiver/bodypack into an optimized guitar wireless system
- Uniquesmart battery: Impossible to put the battery in wrong, great for quick changes on a dark stage
- LCD Displays Group and Channel, Frequency, or Battery Level: All the info you need at a glance
- Low battery LED: Tells you when to change the battery
- One OnOff button that also acts as a mute: Great for pauses in presentations and worship services
- OnOff button can be disabled: Prevents accidental turnoffs during a performance
The RE2 wireless headset system takes frequency agility to a whole new level. You can also be assured that there will be no interference, drop-outs, or compromised audio quality. Simply press the one touch Auto-ClearScan button and the receiver finds the clearest channel in seconds. That’s it. You do your job as a professional performer, without the hassle and headache associated with many other wireless systems.
Electro Voice invented the scanning wireless with the EV NRU, and reinvented wireless with the professional touring RE-1 wireless microphone system. Now Electro Voice has risen to the next level with the RE 2. A third-generation wireless system, it’s affordable, professional, and designed for those who are serious about their sound.
When only the very best in wireless technologies will do, step up to the ElectroVoice RE2 Wireless. You perform like a pro, now sound like a pro.
BPU-2 Bodypack Transmitter
The included BPU-2 compact bodypack transmitter is made from high impact ABS plastic. The single on/off switch also functions as a mute and the TA4 microphone connector is compatible with any of the EV lapel and headworn mics. A cell phone-style rotating beltclip, smart battery and unique guitar optimization mode are just a few of the features that make the BPU-2 as easy to use and versatile transmitter in its class.
RE97 Headset Mic
The RE97Tx is designed to be extremely flexible and easily formed to fit over the ear of any user. The malleable boom and earhook can be shaped to match virtually any contour. The TA4F terminated cable is discretely routed behind the user and attaches to the shirt collar with the elegant clothing clip included, keeping the cable out of the way and preventing the microphone from being pulled off the user’s ear. The supplied windscreen can be used in windy environments and to reduce breath noise.
RE97 Headset Mic Features
- Ultra-Low Profile for Inconspicuous Use
- Lightweight, Durable
- Interchangable for Left or Right Ear
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern Provides
- Clean Sound and Uniform Response