The Electro Voice SB2A/SB122 Subwoofer Combo Package gives incredible bang for the buck!
The included SB2A powered subwoofer features 2 x 350 watt built in power amps, one to power its own internal 12 inch speaker and the other to power an external passive speaker, such as the included SB122 passive subwoofer. The included speakon cable connects the two subs for a compact yet very powerful pair of subs with no need for additional power amps!
Included Items In This Package
Electro Voice SB2A
- Electro Voice SB2A Powered Subwoofer
- Electro Voice SB122 PA Subwoofer
- CBI 14 Gauge Speakon - 10 foot
The Electro Voice SB2A powered subwoofer meets the demands for lightweight high performance portable sound systems. The SB2A features a 12 inch speaker with dual 350 watt amplifiers that can drive either an external 8 ohm passive subwoofer or full range loudspeaker eliminating the need for external amplification.
Electro Voice SB2A Powered Subwoofer Features
Electro Voice SB122
- Dual 350 watt power section allows you to power a secondary Sub or Main off the SB2A
- Switch-able powered output: top 60Hz hi-pass / sub 200Hz lo-pass
- Neutrik XLR-1/4 inch combo input
- Parallel XLR output for additional powered speakers
Don't be fooled by the size of the Electro Voice SB122. It is small and light weight but it packs a serious punch. The SB122 packs 400 watts continuous (1600 watt peak) in a compact 33 pound package.
The Electro Voice SB122 PA Subwoofer Features
- Very Compact and Lightweight, Only 33 pounds /15.0 kilograms
- Integral handle
- 400 Watt continuous, 1600 Watts peak power handling
- Parallel Neutrik Speakon high current input connectors
- Cast frame EVS12SB 12 inch high excursion subwoofer driver
- Integral low-pass filter -- No additional crossover needed
- The SB122 complements a wide variety of Electro Voice products including, but not limited to, ZX, SX, and even the EVID installation series