The Electro Voice TX1122 TourX PA Speaker is the compact over-achiever of the Tour X family.
Space saving, the EV TX1122 uses the same 90 x 50 degree horn as the TourX Floor Monitor models. The SMX2120 12 inch woofer provides low distortion and has a low end performance that can flat out beat competitor's15 inch speakers. The Backbone grille looks great and is more protective than simple grille block designs.
Electro Voice TX1122 Tour X PA Speaker Features
- High-quality sound at high levels
- Excellent pattern control for short-to-medium throw
- Low-distortion SMX2120 woofer with fully symmetric drive
- 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
- Constant-directivity 90 H x 50 V degree horn
- Advanced 4th-order crossover with HF protection
- 97 dB sensitivity, 130 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 500 W continuous, 2000 W peak
- Lightweight trapezoidal plywood/MDF enclosure
- Pole mount for use with subwoofer or stand
- Six 3/8-inch threaded suspension points
- Black EVCoat finish