Electro Voice TX2152 TourX PA Speaker, Clarity & Quality in a Dual 15 inch, Fullrange Enclosure.
Leading the charge to give speakers better sound quality thru enhancing the transient detail, all other enclosures fall short. Combining dual SMX2150 low distortion woofers and an integrated analog crossover that utilizes elliptical filters capable of 36dB per octave slopes at the crossover frequency, creates performance from a crossover that surpasses other electronic DSP devices. The TX2152 is the only TourX enclosure that uses the neodymium ND2 compression driver normally found in other EVs and an effective pattern control of the rotate-able, larger 60 x 40 degree horn. The grille is strong, capable of resisting damage and protecting your speakers from unforeseeable accidents.
Electro Voice TX2152 Features
- ND28 2 inch (51mm) Diaphragm
- 1 inch (25.4mm) Exit Neodymium Compression Driver
- Dual SMX2151 15 inch (381mm) LF Transducers with Fully Symmetric Drive
- Advanced 6th Order Crossover with HF Protection
- 60 x 40 degree Rotatable Coverage Pattern
- Ergonomically correct handles
- Angled input panels
- 3/8 threaded suspension inserts