This beginner to advanced 4 CD-ROM guitar course is an exceptional value with over 350 lessons and over 160 songs. This set includes eMedia Guitar Method v5, Intermediate Guitar Method v3, Masters of Blues Guitar and Guitar Songs.
eMmedia Guitar Collection 4 Volume Bundle Features
- Videos, with split-screen view and close-ups of both hands, that show you the techniques needed to learn how to play guitar.
- Over 350 guitar lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D., award-winning guitarist and Professor of Music, that cover rock, blues, folk, and classical to teach you how to play guitar in a variety of styles.
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard which shows fingerings for chords, notes, and bends synchronized to the music and makes it easy to follow guitar tabs and notes.
- Note Tracker and Finger Tracker technology displays the notes you’re playing in staff notation and on the nimated Fretboard as the guitar software listens to your playing via the computer microphone.
- Easy guitar lessons for beginners teach you how to read guitar tabs (tablature), easy chords, and guitar notes (music notation).
- Over 100 songs, including hits made famous by Bob Dylan, Steve Miller, the Rolling Stones, and others to make guitar lessons fun. Learn how to play guitar songs to play on your own, or with others in a band!
- Songs and guitar lessons as audio and MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed, or sped up.
- eMedia Guitar Songs lets you learn guitar songs the easy way with hits like “Behind Blue Eyes,” “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Oye Como Va,” “I’m the Only One,” “Magic Man,” “That’ll Be the Day,” “Truckin’,” “Before You Accuse Me,” “The Sky Is Cryin’,” “Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay,” “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown,” “Take Me to the River,” “On the Road Again,” “Blue Moon of Kentucky,” “Georgia on My Mind,” “I Can’t Make You Love Me,” “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik,” “Lullaby,” “Minuet,” “Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child,” and “Swanee River”. You get both isolated instrument and band tracks, to let you hear guitar-only, bass-only, No Bass, band and vocals-only, and rhythm section-only.
- eMedia Masters of Blues Guitar includes original recordings of classic blues guitar hits to help you learn how to play blues guitar. Songs include: “Statesboro Blues” (The Allman Brothers Band), “Smoking Gun” (Robert Cray), “Early In The Morning” (Buddy Guy), “The Thrill Is Gone” (B. B. King), “Hide Away” (Freddie King), “Boogie Chillen” by John Lee Hooker, “Cherry Red Wine” (Jonny Lang), “Crossfire” (Stevie Ray Vaughan), “Hoochie Coochie Man” (Muddy Waters), and “Back Door Man” (Howlin’ Wolf).
- Integrated guitar software tools include an automatic guitar tuner, chord chart/dictionary, scale dictionary, metronome, and recorder so you can record your playing.
This 4 disc set features over 350 lessons and will take you from a newbie to accomplished guitar player. Learn from over 160 songs including hits from artists such as the Rolling Stones, BB King, The Who, Bob Dylan, Stevie Ray Vaughan, the Grateful Dead, John Lee Hooker, Robert Cray, Muddy Waters, Guns N’ Roses, Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix.
The easy-to-follow lessons start with the basics, such as stringing the guitar, and move to playing simple chords and strumming styles, including modern rock strumming and power chords. The lessons continue on to reading tablature and standard music notation, playing melodies and fingerpicking. The intermediate volume moves on with additional techniques in exciting solos, barre chords, fingerstyle guitar, scales and improvisation.
Songs are recorded live, and hits even have multi-track full band accompaniment. As the songs play, an animated fretboard guides you through the fingerings, and MIDI tracks allow you to slow down and loop parts of the music for practice. eMedia Guitar Method and Intermediate Guitar Method both offer interactive feedback for melodies.
The Note Tracker shows you what note you’re playing and Instant Feedback tracks your progress through the melody as you play. eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method’s scale directory provides fingerings, recordings and variable-speed MIDI for over 200 scales, making practicing and learning new scales easy.