EarMaster Pro 6 Ear Training Software
EarMaster Pro 6 Ear Training Software is the latest version of the best-selling ear training and sight-reading software! This incredible software helps to train your ears to recognize the sounds around you so you can sing, improvise or jam with complete confidence. Making music with others will become easy and fun with the help of EarMaster Pro 6 software. EarMaster Ear Training software is proven to help memorize songs faster, play and sing music exactly as you hear it, read sheet music and hear it in your head instantly and more!
EarMaster Pro 6 is your personal teacher. It is easy to use and provides instant feedback. EarMaster Pro 6 includes over 2000 new lessons available through 2 complete courses: a standard course (all styles) and a Jazz course (with swing rhythms and jazz chords). Both will guide you and automatically increase in difficulty as your ear improves. You can even create your own customized exercises!
EarMaster Pro 6 Ear Training Software Features
A complete ear training package
- For all vocalists and musicians playing guitar, piano, bass, drums, flute or any other instrument
- Includes exercises in identifying intervals, chords, chord inversions, chord progressions, scales and modes
- Over 2000 lessons that will guide you and increase the level of complexity as you improve your ear
- Use your MIDI instrument to insert tones and rhythms, or as a remote control
- Jazz tutor has lessons with swing rhythms and jazz chords
- New features in EarMaster Pro 6 include:
- New activity: Melodic Sight-Singing
- New activity: Melody Imitation
- Over 2000 new lessons
- New streamlined interface
- New notation engine featuring 2 types of notation: standard and jazz (Real Book style)
- New vocal range setting that adapts the lessons to the user's vocal range
- Addition of a Solfege keyboard in addition to the existing on-screen interfaces (staff, piano, guitar, banjo, violin, cello, mandolin, multiple-choice buttons, etc.)
- Database of melodies and lead sheets for sight-singing and melody imitation
- New pitch detection algorithm provided by Mu Technologies
- New sound playback engine with possibility to load SoundFonts (.sf2)
- Revised questioning engine that adapts to the user's score
- New fingerboard interface with 2 options: Rosewood and Maple
EarMaster Pro 6 includes exercises in identifying intervals, chords, chord inversions, chord progressions, scales and modes. You will also find exercises in transcribing melodies and rhythms and in sight-reading or imitation of rhythms. The broad range of exercise areas covers all your needs for training pitch, harmonies and rhythms! All together the exercises areas will help you enhance your musicality and improve your playing!
Your own personal teacher
Pro 6 includes two advanced Tutors with over 2000 lessons that will guide you and increase the level of complexity as you improve your ear. The Standard Tutor has lessons ranging from beginners to advanced users. The Jazz tutor has lessons with swing rhythms and jazz chords! You can take a lesson again and again, because it will change every time you take it!
Powerful tool for advanced users
You can customize EarMaster Pro 6 more than any other ear training tool! There are a lot of settings for the user interface and for the way you use EarMaster Pro 6. While you work with a lesson you can change clefs, time limits, input methods, tempo, sounds, etc. EarMaster Pro 6 also allows you to use your MIDI instrument to insert tones and rhythms, or as a remote control! There are also keyboard shortcuts to all features. A great feature is that you can make your own custom tuned string instrument for inserting and displaying the tones on the screen.