eMedia Singing For Dummies Software
eMedia Singing For Dummies Software offers a fun and easy way to learn to sing at your own pace! Professional voice instructor Ory Brown, M.M., guides you through over 80 step-by-step lessons with over 30 full-motion videos and animations.
The easy lessons show you how to sing in time and in tune, use proper singing technique, and develop and project your voice. eMedia's Interactive Feedback technology actually listens as you sing and shows you whether you are too high, too low, or right in tune!
eMedia Singing For Dummies Software Features
- Over 80 comprehensive lessons
- Over 30 videos and animations demonstrating techniques
- Interactive feedback tells you whether you are too high, too low, or right in tune!
- Over 35 songs including hits artists from such as John Lennon and Diana Ross
- Built-in metronome and recorder
- Hit songs include:
- ‘Imagine’ by John Lennon
- ‘Dancing in the Street’ by Martha and the Vandellas, David Bowie, Mick Jagger and Van Halen
- ‘La Bamba’ made famous by Los Lobos
- ‘House of the Rising Sun’ by various artists ‘Stop in the Name of Love’ by Diana Ross and the Supremes
The over 35 songs are available as live recordings for male and female voices in both high and low ranges to better suit your voice. It's fun to sing with a pianist accompanying you, so eMedia has included professionally arranged live piano accompaniments along with MIDI versions that can be slowed down or sped up. Song looping also lets you select and repeat any particular section of music you may wish to practice at a slower speed. eMedia Singing For Dummies also includes a built-in Metronome and Recorder.
eMedia Singing For Dummies features hit songs including ‘Imagine’ by John Lennon, ‘Dancing in the Street’ made famous by Martha and the Vandellas, David Bowie, Mick Jagger, and Van Halen, and ‘Stop in the Name of Love’ made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
Instructor Ory Brown, M.M. has over 25 years of experience as a voice teacher at universities and privates schools. She also has had a successful singing career, including appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center and on ‘The Late Show’ with David Letterman.
Private lessons from an instructor of this quality would cost many times more than this interactive software does. eMedia Singing For Dummies is an exceptional value that will quickly get you singing with confidence!