Build instrument groupings exactly as you wish with the Garritan World Instruments Software. Create solos, various sections and groupings, Ewe ensembles, Taiko ensembles, drumming circles, oriental orchestras, or any group of your choosing!
Garritan World Instruments Software contains a collection of over 350 expressive and exotic instruments from around the world and offers more ethnic instruments than any other single library. Here is a world of instruments waiting for you to explore and take your music in new and exciting directions!
Garritan World Instruments Software Features
Garritan World Instruments Software Instrument List
- Library is integrated into the ARIA Player, no sampler required
- Controls in Garritan World Instruments are streamlined and standardized
- Advanced functions (auto-legato and other controls) provide realistic results with minimal effort
- Supports all popular formats, both Mac and PC, as a standalone program or as a plugin
- Works with supported notation programs
- Scala support allows you to play an instrument in its native form
- Africa: Kora, Domu, Begana, Mijwiz 1, Mijwiz 2, Arghul, Ewe drum collection, Udu drums, Doun Doun drums, Talking drums, Djembe, Mbira, Log drums, Balafon, and many other African instruments.
- China: Erhu, Guzheng, Pipa, Yuequin, Bawu, Di-Zi, Guanzi, Hulusi, Sheng, Suona, Xiao, Bo, Darangu, Lion Drum, Bianzhong, Temple bells & blocks, Chinese gongs and cymbals, and various other Chinese instruments.
- India: Sitar, Sarangi, Tambura, Electric Sitar, Small Zheng, Yuequin, Bansuris, Pungi Snake Charmer, Shenai, Indian Whistle, Harmonium, Tablas, Dafli, Damroo, Chimtas, Dhol, Manjeera, Mridangam, Naal, Pakhawaj, Tamte, Tasha, Tavil, and many other Indian instruments.
- Japan: Taiko Drum collection, Koto, Shakuhachi, Hichiriki, Sanshin, Shamisen, Knotweed Flute, Okedo, Tebyoshi, Tsuzumi and other Japanese instruments.
- Other Asian Regions: Jobi Baba, Piri, Gopichand, Dan Tranh, Dan Ty Ba,Tangku Drum, Madal, Luo and Thai Gongs, Gedul, and more.
- Europe: Celtic and Wire Strung Harps, Mandolins, Zitter, Collection of Recorders, Irish and other whistles, FDouble Flutes, Overtone Flutes, Sideblown Flutes, Folk Flutes, Chanters and Bagpipes, Bodran, Hang drum, Jews harps, accordions, Alphorn and many other European instruments.
- Middle East: Oud, Santoor, Duduk, Maqrunah, Duff, Dumbek, Darabuka, Riqq, Zarb, Zills and other Middle Eastern instruments.
- North America: Banjo, Dulcimer, Zither, Washtub Bass, Native Flute, Fife, Bottle Blows, Slide Whistle, Powwow drum, Buffalo drum, Cherokee drum, Pueblo drum, Log drum, Washboard, Harmonicas and more.
- Latin America: South American and Veracruz Harps, Guitarron, Quena, Tarka, Panpipes, Ocarinas, Steel Drums, Bandoneon, Berimbau, Bombo, Rain Stick, an extensive Latin Percussion collection, and more.
- Oceania and Australia: Complete Gamelon collections, Didgeridoo, Sulings, Rebab, Ukeleles, Hawaiian Nose Flute, Conch shell, Bullroarer, Ipu, Hawaiian percussion and more.