eMedia My Guitar Instructional DVD
In eMedia My Guitar DVD, an animated character named Gary the Guitar leads kids through 60 lessons by Kevin Garry, Ph.D.
Research has proven that children who play an instrument do better in school, make friends more easily, are more creative, learn self-discipline and gain self-confidence. My Guitar covers the basics such as tuning your guitar and learning chords, and moves on to reading music, playing songs, and much more. eMedia’s Animated Fretboard shows you where to put your fingers as the live recorded audio plays. Special features such as our Automatic Tuner, Metronome, Chord Dictionary, and Digital Recorder are available as separate downloads to registered customers. eMedia My Guitar is the perfect way to introduce children to playing guitar!
eMedia My Guitar DVD Features:
- By interacting with the playful characters and scenes, kids will have fun while learning music!The animated fretboard shows the correct fingerings as the music plays.
- Double-clicking on any chord or note will also show kids where to put their fingers.
- Choose from right-handed, left-handed, and mirror views!
- The lessons are easy to follow with eMedia's large-format videos, featuring split-screens and close-ups that guide kids through songs and playing techniques.
Ages 5 and up.
Run time approx: 90 minutes
BONUS Downloadable Guitar ToolKit
A bonus downloadable guitar toolkit is available to registered owners of the eMedia My Guitar DVD. Downloadable tools run on your computer.
- Using either the computer’s built-in microphone or an external one, your child can get tuned up quickly and easily with the built-in interactive tuner. They can just line up the arrow with the right string and be in tune!
- The chord dictionary is an extremely helpful tool, displaying over 250 chord charts! Simply click on a chord and your child will hear what it sounds like and see the right fingerings.
- Kids can set their own tempo and get audio and/or visual cues for staying on beat so they can play in time with the music.
- The digital recorder allows kids to play into the computer’s built-in microphone (or an external one), record their performance, and save it to the computer. This handy tool lets them listen to what they played and share it with their family and friends.