A Revolutionary Twist on Guitar Tone!
With completely analog FDM (Flux Density Modulation) Technology, the Patriot series Maverick from Eminence provides a tonal breakthrough with solid USA character for guitarists everywhere. The FDM design offers control of output level, associated distortion, and tonal balance via a simple control knob on the back of the speaker. So you can get the same tone and feel as a great sounding, high-powered, tube amp set at 11, but at a lower volume.
Eminence Maverick Features
- 12 inch, 75 watt, 8 ohm Speaker
- USA Cone provides modern USA speaker voicing
- Revolutionary, all-analog FDM technology
- Easily adjust the modulator knob to find that sweet spot
- Sounds like a high-volume tube amp at lower volumes
- More attenuation offers a warmer tone; less restores volume and brightness
- Real attenuation without losing the feel of playing through a speaker
- No pedals or expensive electronics
With a twist of the rear control knob, this simple, affordable and revolutionary technology mechanically manipulates the flux path and relative densities within a loudspeaker motor structure. The result is a patent-pending innovation lending guitarists the ability to achieve high power amplifier tone at lower volumes simply with the turn of a dial on the back of the speaker.
Eminence FDM Performance Graph (click to enlarge)