EMU 1616M PCI Audio Interface with DSP
The EMU 1616M PCI Digital Audio System delivers everything you need to produce audio on a PC with professional results!
Features include 24-bit/192kHz converters (the same A/D converters used in Digidesign's ProTools HD 192 I/O interface), hardware-accelerated effects and mixing, comprehensive sync options and seamless compatibility with your favorite PC audio/sequencer software.
The MicroDock M breakout box offers a total of 16 inputs and 16 outputs plus 32 channels of MIDI I/O, including two E-MU XTC Class-A ultra-low noise mic/line/hi-Z preamps with 48V phantom power and analog soft limiting circuit for clip protection.
The 1616M PCI also ships with ASIO2 and WDM drivers for Windows XP, 2000 and x64, as well as the E-MU Production Tools software bundle that includes E-MU's Proteus X LE, plus software by Steinberg, Ableton, IK Multimedia, and many more, everything you need to create, record, edit, master and burn your music.
E-MU 1616M PCI Features:
- Mastering grade 24-bit/192kHz converters - the same A/D converters used in Digidesign's flagship ProTools HD 192 I/O Interface delivering an amazing 120dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Hardware-accelerated effects, over 600 standalone and E-MU Power FX VST plug-in effects with no CPU overhead
- PatchMix DSP zero-latency hardware mixing and monitoring - with super-flexible patchbay - no external mixer needed
- Comprehensive analog and digital I/O plus MIDI - MicroDock M offers 16 inputs/16 outputs plus MIDO I/O - everything from balanced analog and turntable inputs to ADAT and S/PDIF (switchable to AES/EBU)
- Two E-MU XTC Class-A, ultra-low noise preamps (-129.5dBu) - Mic/Line and true Hi-Z inputs via Neutrik connectors, with analog soft limiter, 48V phantom power and 60dB of gain
- Compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications, ultra-low latency 24-bit/192kHz ASIO2, WDM and 64-bit drivers
- E-MU Production Tools Software Bundle, includes Cakewalk SONAR LE, Steinberg Cubase LE and Wavelab Lite, Ableton Live Lite 4 for E-MU, IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE and T-RackS EQ, Minnetonka diskWelder BRONZE, SFX Machine LT, plus E-MU's Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module, everything you need to create, record, edit, master and burn is in the box
All Digital Audio Systems Ship With The Following Effects Plug-Ins:
- Two E-MU XTC Ultra-Low Noise Mic/Line/Hi-Z Preamps with Soft Limiter and 48V Phantom Power (-129.5dBu EIN)
- Four 1/4 Inch Balanced Inputs
- Six 1/4 Inch Balanced Outputs
- Turntable Input (w/ground lug and hardware RIAA preamp)
- 24-bit/192kHz ADAT In/Out (switchable to S/PDIF)
- 24-bit/192kHz coaxial S/PDIF Out (switchable to AES/EBU)
- Two sets of MIDI In/Out
- Stereo 1/8 Inch Speaker Outputs (configurable from stereo to 5.1)
- Stereo Headphone Output
|Stereo Reverb ||Lite Reverb ||Compressor |
|Leveling Amp ||Chorus ||Flanger |
|Phase Shifter ||Frequency Shifter ||Distortion |
|Speaker Simulator ||Rotary Speaker ||Auto-Wah |
|Vocal Morpher ||1-Band Para EQ ||1-Band Shelf EQ |
|3-Band EQ ||4-Band EQ ||Mono Delay 100 |
|Mono Delay 250 ||Mono Delay 500 ||Mono Delay 750 |
|Mono Delay 1500 ||Mono Delay 3000 ||Stereo Delay 100 |
|Stereo Delay 250 ||Stereo Delay 500 ||Stereo Delay 750 |
|Stereo Delay 1500 ||- ||- |