Epiphone Limited Edition Dot Studio Electric Guitar
The Epiphone Limited Edition Dot Studio Electric Guitar, A New Twist on the Rock and Roll Machine The Epiphone Dot, Epiphone's version of the venerable ES 335 ‘Dot’, has been wowing guitar players all over the world for a decade. Vintage models, with vintage problems, can't compete with the Epiphone Dot, which is simply one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES 335 at an affordable price.
Epiphone Limited Edition Dot Studio Features:
- Mahogany neck and body retaining much of the style of the 1958 classic
- 2 Alnico Classic pickups with a hotter bridge pickup, and simplified tone circuitry
- Produces a wide range of tone that will adapt to any musical style
- Fitted with chrome hardware to round out the classic vintage style tuno-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Has all the tone and functionality of the ‘Dot’ but with a fabulous Cherry or Sunburst finish
Epiphone is long famous for its own original semi-hollowbody models from the 1950s Kalamazoo, Michigan era, including the Riviera and the Sheraton. During the same time those guitars were being designed and constructed in Kalamazoo, the ES 335, first introduced in 1958, became a favorite of blues, rock, country, and pop acts for its elegant design and wide array of colorful tone combinations.
Now, the Epiphone Limited Edition Dot Studio, named in reference to its worn finish and plain fingerboard, opens up the availability of the sustain and resonance of the semi-hollow design for a bounty less than most solid body guitars. The ‘Dot’ is the same axe that has been the bell weather of every rock and roll breakthrough. And now for the first time, the ‘Dot’ puts that classic sound and over 40 years of refinements in your hands, the Epiphone way.