The Ltd. Edition 75th Anniversary Inspired by "1939" Century Amp revives an Art Deco era masterpiece from Epiphone's early days in Manhattan. The amp is a faithful replica of a classic 1930s era cabinet design including bent rims, an all-metal handle, 6-point star screws, and vintage style grill cloth.
The redesigned 18 watt electronics include two 6V6 and two 12AX7 tubes, a 12" speaker, a Master Volume with pull "boost" mode, Master tone, Bright, Normal, and Dark inputs, an Extension Speaker Output, Footswitch Jack, and Internal Bias Adjustment. The Inspired by "1939" Century Amp is the kind of amp all guitarists have been waiting for, capable of filling a club or a recording studio.
Epiphone LE Electar Century Tube Combo Amplfier Features
- 1930's era cabinet design
- Hand-made laminated maple cabinet with bent rims, all metal handle, 6-point star screws and vintage grill cloth
- 18 watts; All-Tube; Class A/B
- 2 - 6V6 and 2 - 12AX7 tubes
- 12" Speaker
- Master volume with pull "boost" mode
- Master Tone
- Bright, Normal and Dark inputs
- Extension speaker output
- Footswitch jack (optional)
- Internal Bias Adjustment