The ESI Audio Julia features the highest quality 24-bit 192Khz ADC and DAC for the best quality audio. The unique swappable I/O socket allows you to choose your analog connectors between unbalanced RCA jacks and balanced TRS jacks.
You don't have to configure your studio to Julia, you can configure Julia to your studio. Julia's EWDM drivers provide unparalled performance and stability, and provide support for all professional audio applications using ASIO and GSIF drivers.
With the powerful EWDM drivers and MIDI I/O Julia is perfect for post-production studios, one man bands and use with mixers and you can monitor the inputs and outputs directly through the digital mixer. Julia's optical and digital outputs allow AC3/DTS pass through for Dolby digital and DTS surround sound playback.
ESI Audio Julia PCI Audio Interface Features
- 2 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels
- 24-bit/192kHz AD converter with 114dB(a) dynamic range
- 24-bit/192kHz DA converter with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- Swappable socket (Unbalanced RCA with -10dBv or Balanced TRS with +4dBu )
- Coaxial S/PDIF digital input
- Synchronisation to digital S/PDIF input signals
- Optical S/PDIF digital output with automatic shutter (max.96kHz)
- Coaxial S/PDIF digital output (max 192kHz)
- 1 MIDI input (16 channels) / 1 MIDI output (16 channels)
- Support for DirectWIRE 3.0
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs can be used with 24bit/192kHz simultaneously (incl. MIDI I/O) - full duplex
- PCI card is compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI slots
- Independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support