James Hetfield's Signature ESP LTD Truckster May Appear Worn on the Outside, but it has a Pure Metal Core!
ESP LTD Truckster Electric Guitar Features
The Truckster has a look all its own, the finish gives the appearance of a long used LTD that is worn down to the primer in several locations. The LTD Truckster features a 22 XJ-fret rosewood fingerboard on a thin 24-3/4 scale, U shaped neck for comfortable (and aggressive) thrashing. The locking Tonepros TOM bridge and tail-piece ensure the ultimate in string-to-body contact to increase the overall sustain.
The EMG JH Het Set active pickups were designed in conjunction with James himself. These pickups offer the clarity and punch of passive pickups with the power of active pickups. These amazing pickups make the ESP LTD Truckster an absolute tone monster.
Toggle switch located on the upper body is purposely inactive. It is for appearance only.
- 24.75 inch Scale Set-Neck with Thin U Contour
- Mahogany Body and Neck Material
- 22 XJ Fret Rosewood Fingerboard
- Satin Chrome Hardware and ESP Locking Tuners
- Tonepros Locking TOM & Tail
- High-Output Active EMG 81/60 Humbuckers