The ESP LTD V401FM Electric Guitar is designed with the features and playability that metal players will love. Features include a V-shaped mahogany body with flamed maple top. The set-through maple neck has been shaped in to an extra thin U-shape for high speed soloing. The ESP LTD V301FM’s bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets enable effortless string bending.
The ESP LTD V40FM1 is loaded with EMG-81 Active humbuckers that produce massive tone, detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high-end cut, and fluid sustain. The simplified controls feature master volume and tone controls, 3-way pickup selector toggle switch. Rounding out the hardware is a set of ESP locking tuners, an adjustable tune-o-matic style bridge, paired with a string-thru body design.
ESP LTD V401FM Electric Guitar Features
- V-shaped mahogany body with flamed maple top
- Set-through maple neck with Extra thin U-shape
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets
- EMG-81 Active humbuckers
- Master volume and tone controls, 3-way pickup selector toggle switch
- ESP locking tuners and adjustable tune-o-matic style bridge