A high quality microphone preamp, the MixingLink fits neatly on a pedalboard or in a backpack, allowing vocalists immediate control over effects. Accomodates a wide range of microphones and features an effects loop for performance.
Eventide Mixing Link Microphone Preamp Features
- High Quality microphone preamplifier with greater than 120db signal to noise ratio with FX loop in a compact package.
- Effects loop send and return accommodates balanced and unbalanced signals and interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily Latching or momentary footswitch control of effects loop for performance effects.
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon microphones with up to 70dB of clean gain Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and mobile device send level.
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control.
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and Line levels (-10dB to +18dBu).
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs (-10dB to +18dBu). Versatile mix control supports 3 modes of operation - 100% microphone with effects blended in, or microphone/effects balance control, or 100% FX (with no microphone)
- International universal 9VDC power supply included, or 9V battery, or can be powered by the PowerFactor 2
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and Line levels (-10dB to +18dBu)
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs (-10dB to +18dBu)