The popular Road Worn series instruments struck a chord with guitarists with their aged, well-played look and feel and their incredible value. The Fender Road Worn Player series guitars take the experience a step further with modern player-centric modifications including hotter pickups for smoldering, gritty tone and a flatter fingerboard for smooth, effortless bends. Lightly aged with care, Road Worn Player guitars feel immediately comfortable and familiar, offering endless miles of musical inspiration.
Fender Road Worn Player Telecaster Electric Guitar Features
- Alder body with a lightly worn lacquer finish
- Modern C-shaped maple neck with lightly worn urethane finish
- Maple fretboard with 9.5 inch radius and medium jumbo frets
- Tex Mex single-coil bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking neck pickup
- Road Worn six-saddle strings-through-body bridge
The Fender Road Worn Player Telecaster guitar includes an alder body with a lightly worn lacquer finish, modern C
-shaped maple neck with lightly worn urethane finish, maple fretboard with 9.5 inch radius and medium jumbo frets, Tex Mex single-coil bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking neck pickup, three-way switching, aged knobs and switch tip, three-ply pickguard, Road Worn six-saddle strings-through-body bridge, and deluxe gig bag.