The popular Road Worn series instruments struck a chord with guitarists with their aged, well-played look and feel and their incredible value. The Fender Road Worn Player series guitars take the experience a step further with modern player-centric modifications including hotter pickups for smoldering, gritty tone and a flatter fingerboard for smooth, effortless bends. Lightly aged with care, Road Worn Player guitars feel immediately comfortable and familiar, offering endless miles of musical inspiration.
Fender Road Worn Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar Features
- Alder body with a lightly worn lacquer finish
- Modern C-shaped maple neck with lightly worn urethane finish
- Rosewood fretboard with 9.5 inch radius and medium jumbo frets
- Texas Special neck and middle pickups for beefy tone
- Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucking bridge pickup
The Fender Road Worn Stratocaster HSS guitar features an alder body with a lightly worn lacquer finish, modern C
-shaped maple neck with lightly worn urethane finish, rosewood fretboard with 9.5 inch radius and medium jumbo frets, Texas Special neck and middle pickups, Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucking bridge pickup, five-way switching, aged knobs and switch tip, three-ply pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, and deluxe gig bag.