Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Lacquer Guitar wCase
The Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Lacquer Guitar provides all the features players love from the decade that saw the birth of a legendary instrument! Fender gives this Strat an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its alder body and Maple neck that really allows the tonewood to breath and resonate. The ‘50s Strat Lacquer also features a soft V-shaped tinted maple neck with a 7.25-inch radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for a feel that string benders absolutely love!
Fender Classic Series '50s Strat Lacquer Guitar Features
- Alder body with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with staggered alnico pole pieces and five-way switching
- Single-ply white pickguard
- Aged control knobs and switch tip
- Maple fingerboard with black-dot inlays
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and vintage-style tuners
- Tweed case included
During rock music's infancy in the 1950s, Fender introduced a revolutionary new guitar - the Stratocaster. With its sleekly contoured two-horned body, triple-pickup layout and innovative tremolo bridge, it redefined the possibilities for guitarists everywhere and set the stage for unimagined musical heights to come.