Fender Classic Series '60s Stratocaster Lacquer Guitar wCase
The Fender Classic Series '60s Stratocaster Lacquer Guitar harkens back to the decade in which some of the most sought after instruments in Fender’s history were made! The authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its sleek alder body and Maple neck gives this Strat a great feel and more importantly allows the tonewood to breath and resonate for better tone. Just like many 60’s Strats, this Classic Series ‘60s Strat Lacquer features a ‘C’-shaped maple neck with a 7.25-inch radius rosewood fingerboard plus three vintage-style single-coil pickups for that classic Fender tone.
Fender Classic Series '60s Strat Lacquer Guitar Features
- Alder body with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 21 vintage-style frets and vintage-style ivory-dot inlays
- Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with five-way switching
- Multi-ply pickguard
- Aged control knobs and switch tip
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and vintage-style tuners
- Tweed case included
During the 1960s, rock music truly came into its own when musicians re-wrote the book on electric guitar by conjuring fantastic sounds and styles never before imagined. Leading the sonic charge during that exciting decade was the Stratocaster, which became not only an even more versatile musical tool, but also a true cultural symbol.