Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster Lacquer Guitar wCase
The Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster Lacquer Guitar is a throw-back to the decade of the Tele’s birth and features an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its ash body for the tone, look and feel of a vintage instrument! The ash body combined with the C-shaped maple neck with 7.25-inch radius maple fingerboard gives the ‘50s Telecaster Lacquer a snappy, resonant tone and a superb feel. Two vintage-style Fender single-coil alnico pickups gives this guitar that classic twang and power we all love.
Fender Classic Series '50s Telecaster Lacquer Guitar Features
- Ash body with nitrocellulose finish
- 21 vintage-style frets and black-dot inlays
- Dual vintage-style single-coil alnico pickups with three-way switching
- Single-ply white pickguard
- Knurled chrome control knobs
- Vintage-style string-through-body bridge with three chrome ‘barrel’ saddles
- Tweed case included
Fender revolutionized popular music and guitar playing in the early 1950s with the introduction of the Telecaster guitar. Designed simply, smartly and elegantly, it quickly became a trusted and revered go-to instrument for guitarists everywhere, and it created a new sound for the 1950s and decades to come at the very heart of popular music.