Modern guitarists who want to expand their sonic possibilities will find the Fishman TriplePlay Stratocaster HSS by Fender to be exactly what they are looking for! Combining classic Fender features with state-of-the-art built-in digital technology, the Fishman TriplePlay Strat HSS allows players to emulate other instruments with ease and create a world of all-new sounds.
Conventional electric guitar tones are provided by a versatile combination of Vintage Noiseless single-coil Strat neck and middle pickups and a powerful Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker bridge pickup. These pickups are complimented by an incredible electronics system that truly sets this guitar apart.
The built-in Fishman TriplePlay system wirelessly transmits MIDI data to your computer to create virtually unlimited sounds with a wealth of performance, composing and recording features. The Fishman hex pickup, TriplePlay D-pad controller and MIDI volume control are all built into the front of the guitar, with the TriplePlay wireless controller built into the back. The wireless controller transmits the signal from the hex pickup to the included USB transceiver, which plugs into your computer (a clip on the back of the headstock holds the transceiver when not in use). A power supply and micro-USB cable that connects to the TriplePlay wireless controller charges the unit.
Fender Fishman TriplePlay Stratocaster HSS Features
- Emulate a wide variety of instrument thanks to the incredible electronics and included software
- Built-in Fishman TriplePlay system wirelessly transmits MIDI data to your computer
- Vintage Noiseless neck and middle pickups and a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker
- Fishman TriplePlay, IK Multimedia SampleTank 2.5 and AmpliTube Custom Shop, and Native Instruments Komplete Elements all included on flash drive
- Notion Progression and PreSonus Studio One Artist available for free download
- Maple neck with ‘modern C’ profile and satin finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with a 9.5 inch radius and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Standard master volume control and 1/4 inch output jack
- Standard five-way pickup switching
- Three-ply parchment pickguard
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge with six saddles
- Deluxe gig bag included
The mini-USB output on the side of the lower bout digitally transmits the audio signals from the three Stratocaster pickups to your computer using the included USB cable. The adjacent 1/8 inch output jack lets you monitor the proceedings with headphones and has its own volume control on the front of the guitar.
Once the signal reaches your computer—from the TriplePlay system or from the mini-USB output—all the software you need to record, edit and play back your sounds comes in an included USB flash drive that contains Fishman TriplePlay, IK Multimedia SampleTank 2.5 and AmpliTube Custom Shop, and Native Instruments Komplete Elements (additional software such as Notion Progression and PreSonus Studio One Artist available for free download with product registration).