Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar with Case
Paying tribute to a true icon. Fender introduces one of its most distinctive signature models ever, the Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar Electric Guitar. This signature guitar has been meticulously modeled on the battered and highly unusual 1965 Jaguar that Cobain wielded during the early '90s era when Nirvana ruled rock and led a musically stunning and culturally subversive movement.
Fender craftsmen have reproduced Cobain's battle-hardened left-handed Jaguar down to the last unusual detail, including its worn finish, dual humbucking pickups and unique electronics and controls (which were already in place when Kurt acquired the guitar in summer 1991).
Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar Electric Guitar Features
- Alder body with Road Worn aged finish and hardware treatment
- Bound fretboard with pearloid dot markers
- Stratocaster headstock shape with 1950s-style 'spaghetti' logo
- DiMarzio humbucking DP103 PAF 36th Anniversary neck pickup and DP100 Super Distortion bridge pickup
- Triple knurled 'chrome-dome' knob configuration (volume-volume-tone)
- Three-position toggle switch
- Black chrome Adjusto-Matic bridge and Gotoh sealed tuners
This signature Jaguar comes with a black textured vinyl hard-shell case and an exclusive Fender Kurt Cobain book with photos and commentary by Charles Peterson and an insightful interview with Nirvana guitar tech Earnie Bailey.