Fender Select Carved Maple-Top Jazzmaster HH Electric Guitar with Case
The Fender Select Carved Maple-Top Jazzmaster HH Electric Guitar is a distinct version of the classic Jazzmaster design with feature never before seen on the model! Fender gives this instrument a beautiful flame Maple top on the chambered Alder body for great looks and tonal response. In a Fender-first innovation, this guitar features a ‘channel-bound’ rosewood fingerboard in which the compound-radius (9.5-14 in.) rosewood fingerboard is ‘inlaid’ into the thick modern C-shaped maple neck for amazing comfort and looks.
A potent pair of new Wide Range Special humbucking pickups, three way pickup selector and an S-1 switch provide huge tonal versatility from massive humbucker crunch to dynamic single coil tones! If you’re in the market for a unique instrument with modern touches and elegant looks, the Select Carved Maple-Top Jazzmaster HH is for you!
Fender Select Carved Maple-Top Jazzmaster HH Features
- Chambered alder body with a carved flame maple top in elegant hand-stained finish with gloss-lacquer topcoat
- Compound-radius (9.5-14 in.) rosewood fingerboard is ‘inlaid’ into the thick modern C-shaped maple neck
- Hand-rubbed oil neck finish
- 21 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block position inlays
- S-1 switch for even greater tonal versatility
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge with stop tailpiece
The highly acclaimed Fender Select series introduces an all-new lineup for 2013. These finely crafted guitars put decades of Fender expertise on display, with elegant features and design options for discerning musicians everywhere. Experience the latest figured tops, beautiful finishes, choice tone woods, figured and quartersawn maple necks with compound-radius fingerboards, an innovative new ‘inlaid’ fingerboard design on two of the models, specially voiced pickups, and several new first-rate features that mark Fender's top-line best as remarkable instruments.