In addition to heralding the return of a fabled and seldom-heard Fender name from the 1960s, the Fender Modern Player Marauder Electric Guitar is one of the most distinctive guitars in the family. Marked by a unique body style, Modern Player Jazzmaster neck pickup and volcanic-sounding three-coil Fender Triplebucker bridge pickup, the Modern Player Marauder is for the player looking for something a little different.
The Modern Player Marauder also features a koto body, C-shaped maple neck, and rosewood fretboard with 22 jumbo frets for a unique tone with both warmth and bite. Versatility, comfort, and unique design is what you get with the Fender Modern Player Marauder.
Fender Modern Player Marauder Electric Guitar Features
- Five-way pickup switching with lower horn blade selector switch
- Modern Player Jazzmaster neck pickup and volcanic-sounding three-coil Fender Triplebucker bridge pickup
- Four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard
- Jazz Bass-style control knobs
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage-style tuners and nickel/chrome hardware
Throughout its history, Fender has always made a special point of welcoming new players to the family by offering entry-level instruments of remarkable style and substance (such as the Duo-Sonic, Mustang and Musicmaster models), with great sound, classic looks, solid performance and eminent affordability. The Modern Player series continues that great my-first-Fender tradition, with thoroughly modern features and several distinctively unconventional new takes on our most revered instruments-all with outstandingly attainable value.