Now introducing the Fender Kurt Cobain Signature Mustang Electric Guitar, evoking the man, the band, the sound and the times. The Kurt Cobain Signature Mustang gives an authentically crafted nod to one of the most unlikely guitars to ever find itself at the center of a musical maelstrom. When Kurt Cobain hit the stage, it was very often with a Mustang guitar-an enigmatic anti-hero figure with an esoteric anti-hero instrument.
See for yourself and go back and watch the famous 1991 video for 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' and there he is and there it is slung over his shoulder. Or think back to when you saw them on the '93-'94 In Utero tour, when he seldom went onstage with anything but a Mustang. Quite often and especially later on, Fender Mustangs were a big part of what Kurt Cobain was all about, musically.
Fender Kurt Cobain Signature Mustang Electric Guitar Features
- Alder body with a choice of classic, unique finishes
- Maple C shaped neck with 22 vintage style frets and rosewood fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in the bridge and a Mustang single coil neck pickup for a wide range of tones
- Vintage style tuning machines
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with Dynamic Vibrato tail-piece