Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Electric Bass Guitar with Gig Bag
The Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Electric Bass Guitar is just as soulful as Marcus Miller himself. This signature Jazz bass has an ash body, distinctive black pickguard/control plate and one piece C-shaped maple neck with a 7.25 inch-radius maple fingerboard featuring white binding for a distinctive, punchy tone and look. Incredible tone comes from dual vintage-style Jazz Bass single-coil pickups, and the two-band active EQ has an active/passive mini-toggle switch to match virtually any style of playing.
Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Electric Bass Guitar Features
- Chrome neck pickup cover for a classy, vintage look
- Knurled chrome-dome knobs on the volume controls and black Jazz Bass knobs on the tone controls
- Badass Bass II bridge for increased resonance
- White pearl block inlays and a satin finish
- Miller's signature on the headstock
Marcus Miller's combination of soulful groove and astounding technical ability has made him one of the jazz world’s preeminent virtuoso bassists.