The Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Electric Bass Guitar is just as soulful as Marcus Miller himself.
This signature Jazz bass has an ash body, distinctive black pickguard/control plate and one piece C-shaped maple neck with a 7.25 inch-radius maple fingerboard featuring white binding for a distinctive, punchy tone and look. Incredible tone comes from dual vintage-style Jazz Bass single-coil pickups, and the two-band active EQ has an active/passive mini-toggle switch to match virtually any style of playing.
Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Electric Bass Guitar Features
- Chrome neck pickup cover for a classy, vintage look
- Knurled chrome-dome knobs on the volume controls and black Jazz Bass knobs on the tone controls
- Badass Bass II bridge for increased resonance
- White pearl block inlays and a satin finish
- Miller's signature on the headstock
Marcus Miller's combination of soulful groove and astounding technical ability has made him one of the jazz world’s preeminent virtuoso bassists.