The Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Electric Guitar adds modern-day touches, like Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius, to the classic Jazzmaster design! This great instrument has great vibe and still offers distinctive features such as the dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge, and vintage style chrome tuners.
Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Electric Guitar Features
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5 inch-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Jazzmaster single-coil pickups
- Circuit selector switch and pickup selector toggle switch
- White Stratocaster-style control knobs (lead circuit) and black disc knobs (rhythm circuit)