Monitoring consistency is a key factor in producing mixes that translate properly from system to system. With the advent of powerful portable recording workstations and the increasing convenience of fully ‘in the box’ audio production, the need for highly portable and accurate studio monitors is now more important than ever. Enter Passport Studio.
Passport Studio houses a world-renowned Focal driver set in a portable, protective and meticulously tuned enclosure, complemented by convenient front-panel controls and connectivity. Travel from tracking to mixing sessions down the street or across the country, with complete confidence that your monitors will arrive unharmed.
Fender Passport Studio Portable Studio Monitors Features
- Two FOCAL 5 inch polyglass cone woofers for precise, powerful lows
- Two FOCAL aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeters for crystal-clear highs
- Speakers lock together and can be easily transported using top handle
- An impressive 150 watts total wattage
- Intuitive level, bass and treble room correction switches for ultimate control
- Lightweight, portable design
- Dual-color Power/Clip indicator LED
- Rear compartment for power cable storage
With the flat frequency and phase response of a true pro-grade system, Passport Studio monitors let you maintain the integrity and consistency of your mix at any volume, without distortion or coloration. From outstanding imaging capability down to the system’s lightweight front-ported enclosures, there’s no more portable or more accurate way to replicate every note and nuance of your mix or recording during playback – the way they were meant to be heard.
Fender revolutionizes the recording industry by empowering a new generation of mobile-minded producers and engineers with the world’s first truly portable world-class studio monitoring system — Passport Studio.