Squier gear adheres to Fender's philosophy that every level of musician should be able to afford quality equipment and instruments to further their craft.
Squier gear, including their PA line, offers musicians exactly what they need to enhance their performance at a price they can afford. Squier's high standards of product quality are upheld so you get great, reliable products. This system includes a 4-channel, 80-watt mixer with spring reverb, and two SQ10 trapezoid-shape 2-way 10 inch PA cabinets. Pole mounts are built into the cabinets for use with speaker stands.
Powered Mixer Features
- 4 Input Channels (1/4 inch TS Phone and 3-Pin XLR Input Connectors)
- 3-Band Master Equilizer
- Main Output Level Control
- Master Reverb Control
- Phantom Power (+15V DC)
- Individual Channel Effects Level Control
- Individual Channel EQ Control
- Individual Channel Level Control
- Patch Points for Line Level Outboard Gear
- Full Bodied Spring Reverb
- Footswitch Jack for Optional Remote Reverb On/Off Footswitch
- Two Full-Range 120 Watt Speaker Enclosures
- Pole Mount Sockets
- Parallel 1/4 inch Input Jacks
The system includes two full-range 120-watt speaker enclosures with pole mount sockets and 1/4 inch input jacks; accessories include two 15 foot speaker cables and an SQM-1 microphone with cable
Whether you're putting a band together in your basement or taking your solo act to the local coffeehouse, the Squier 4 includes a 80-Watt, four-channel mixer and two high-performance 10-inch speakers.