The stage-worthy Fender CD160SE 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar offers lush, full 12-string sound in natural and black finish models with a solid spruce top and mahogany back, sides and neck. Featuring tortoise shell pickguard (natural model) or black pickguard (black model), mother-of-pearl rosette design, compensated rosewood bridge design, aged bridge pins with black dots, mother-of-pearl Fender logo headstock inlay, and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include scalloped X bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, back center wood mosaic, compensated TUSQ nut and saddle, die-cast tuners and Fishman Presys pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls and low-battery indicator light.
Fender CD160SE 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Solid spruce top and mahogany back, sides and neck
- Mother of pearl Fender logo headstock inlay and 3 mm dot fingerboard inlays
- Scalloped X bracing and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Fishman Presys pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Compensated TUSQ nut and saddle