The Fender CD100CE Left Handed Acoustic Electric dreadnought cutaway delivers great sound, looks, feel and value, with a natural-finish spruce top, and mahogany back and sides.
Featuring a black pickguard and mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design, compensated rosewood bridge design, white bridge pins with black dots and smaller 3mm dot fingerboard inlays. Other features include scalloped X bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, dual-action truss rod, die-cast tuners and Fishman Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls.
Fender CD100CE Left Handed Acoustic Electric Features
- Spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Compensated rosewood bridge design with white bridge pins
- Scalloped X bracing for more bass response and resonance
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Fishman Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls