The Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster - they've done it again!
Classic look of the original with the modern day appointments to make this one of the finest axes in your collection. Eye-catching vintage styling and like a Hot Rod, an incredibly glossy, nitro-cellulose lacquer finish. Stacked with three American Vintage Strat single-coil pickups. The luxurious satin-backed neck features a flatter radius and medium-jumbo frets for those players who like a faster, thinner neck. Features from then and now together in one scorching instrument.
Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster Unique Features
- Thick C shape maple neck with satin finish on back of neck
- Thin skin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- American Vintage Strat single coil pickups with reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup
- Medium jumbo frets
- 9.5 inch fingerboard radius
- White dot position inlays
- Aged knobs and switch tip
Founded in 1946, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation has been an American icon for over 50 years. In that time, Fender’s contribution to the evolving sound of contemporary music has been global and continuous. By introducing the first commercially viable solidbody electric guitar, the first electric bass and countless classic amplifiers, Fender musical instruments have left their mark on jazz, blues, country, rock and many other styles of popular music.