Fender Vintage Hot Rod 52 Tele with Case
As if you were the third owner of a vintage guitar, but, in new condition!
The Fender Vintage Hot Rod '52 Telecaster delivers classic looks with modern tone and feel!
The Vintage Hot Rod ’52 Telecaster guitar fuses the best of the old and the new in one smokin’ instrument. Fender has married the best of the old and new to create a fantastic guitar built for the serious player.
Great classic features include vintage styling, a custom vintage Tele bridge pickup and a thin-skin nitrocellulose lacquer finish; modern features include a Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini HB humbucking neck pickup and a satin-backed neck with a flatter radius and medium-jumbo frets. Looks, sounds and feel both vintage and brand-new at the same time!
Fender Vintage Hot Rod '52 Telecaster Features
- U Shape Maple Neck with Satin Finish
- Thin-Skin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish: Less finish lets the tone shine through
- Compensated Brass Saddles
- Custom Vintage Tele (Bridge) and Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini Humbucking (neck) Pickups
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 9.5-inch Fingerboard Radius: Easier to play and bend strings
- Black Dot Position Inlays
- Chrome Dome Control Knobs
Founded in 1946, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation has been an American icon for over 50 years. In that time, Fender’s contribution to the evolving sound of contemporary music has been global and continuous. By introducing the first commercially viable solidbody electric guitar, the first electric bass and countless classic amplifiers, Fender musical instruments have left their mark on jazz, blues, country, rock and many other styles of popular music.